Thursday 3 January 2013

Thatch Cottage Exterior Pictures

On a sunny day I took these pictures of the cottage out in my garden.
 
Welcome to Thatch Cottage.

A view from above.




 Washing Day.
 

A little bird box and feeder I made.
 
The grass all seems to be blowing in one direction, pure chance I think lol.







Peeking  through the window.



I always end up with lots of empty pots so this garden needed some too.



 The cushions on the chairs were made by the lovely Jackie.













9 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful cottage.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cottage is wonderful. I have a garden table and chairs just like your ones in Real :))))
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I love your house. I love the garden table, flowers and watering can. The trail of clothing is very real. You make a gorgeous job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, specially the odds and sods on the clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very charming. It looks so cozy. Very good detail with the clothes leash.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...this house is amazing...
    Magda - your new follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatuyful cottage!
    It would be fine to be there on holidays!
    Sitting outside and have a cup of coffee!!
    Great work!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm with you Melenie, sitting outside on a nice day would be dreamy. I guess that's where my ideas stem from, the feeling that you could actually be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosa me encanta esa casita es genial maravillosa.

    ReplyDelete